Saturday, October 7, 2017

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY BLOG HOP 2017


Thank you for joining me on this World Card Making Day Blog Hop!  You may have just arrived here from the fabulous Kelly Kent in Australia.  I have no doubt you have been totally inspired by her, as I normally am!  Today is World Card Making Day and I am joined by a fabulous group of demonstrators from around the world to bring you this wonderful blog hop.  World Card Making Day is all about giving the gift of a card, no matter the occasion.  But don't just wait for this one day!  I hope we can inspire you to brighten somebodys day more regularly!


There are a few cards that I don't normally have a big stash of, if any on hand at all, and on that list of cards is Baby cards!  I have just returned home from a weekend of teaching all about embossing paste and felt totally inspired to use it on a baby card today.  I selected the fabulous cloud mask from the Pattern Party Decorative Masks pack to use as my background.  I adore the dimensional look the embossing paste gives to the clouds!


We all know that babies are delivered by Storks, right?  I have used the Stork image from the Hostess set, In The City, and added a bit of fanfare with the fireworks to herald in our wee one.  So cute!

Next up on the World Card Making Day Blog Hop is the very talented Lee Conrey.  Just click the "next" button below to go visit!


If you lose your place, just click on the list of participants below!


All products used in these projects are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator! When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can invite you to my exclusive VIP Facebook Group and thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

12 comments:

  1. The textured clouds are just gorgeous Paula. This is such a lovely and different baby card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always need a baby card on hand and never seem to have one. This is a darling card with lovely little details. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! I never have a baby card when I need one. Yours is absolutely fantastic Paula. The stork is perfect and I love the touches of gold you added to make the card just a little bit fancy. So nice to hop with you!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby cards are some of the most heartfelt and thoughtful cards I get the pleasure to send. Your baby card is great and will bring many smiles. Thanks for sharing your talents, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card, Paula! I love the textures and embellishments and everything else about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well... I love cute. And cloud. And so toss a storm in there and obviously I am gonna love it. This card is like a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice on a relaxing Sunday morning! (What?!? I do mean that but perhaps I am still thinking about the fact that my vodka and Oj was freshly squeezed earlier... not the vodka... just the Oj. #geez)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just as cute as can be! Love the embossing paste clouds and the colors are perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, super fun, and supr gorgeous! Love this Paula! Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Paula! I love how you've used the stork - I must remember him for baby cards I need to make (though that need is definitely slowing up!). Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card, Paula! That stork is adorable! I love this clean card. So happy I was able to hop with you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love all of your work Paula! & Of course I love your brilliant baby card! Thank you for inspiring the world! Happy to be hopping with you! 💖

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥