2. Fussy Cutting - the gorgeous Banner and "Noel"
3. Die cutting - the Mistletoe itself
4. Ribbon - had to hang the Mistletoe somehow!
5. Bling - loving the pearls. They also remind me of the berries in the embossed background!
6. Last, but not least, a gorgeous knot of metallic thread in Christmas colour.
So much Christmas goodness on one little card. I did keep the colour scheme simple though, so tere was a little constraint shown, lol.
Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use October's host code M4QVHKB2 and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.