1. Lightly traced a circle in pencil on my card where I wanted the wreath to go.
2. Used a Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron Marker to ink up my stamp, and stamped my branch, using the pencil circle as a guide.
3. Repeated the process until I have gone around the circle, changing the angle of the stamp each time. It was never going to be a perfect circle!
4. Cleaned my stamp really well, then inked up just one pine needle cluster. Found a gap in the branches and stamped. I repeated this a few times.
5. Repeated step four with the pine cones.
6. Once the ink was dry and using an extra soft eraser, I rubbed out the pencil circle.
We have had such an amazing response to our challenges at Global Design Project and the support has been overwhelming. I look forward to seeing what you have created with these three colours!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog