I was having a play around yesterday, not really sure what to do - one of THOSE days! I decided to do an emboss resist card using the Mixed Bunch stamp set and this is what I came up with:
Here is a brief tutorial on how I achieved the card:
1. I used a card base of Nautrals Ivory and masked off the top section of the card to keep clean.
2. Clear embossed the solid flower image from Mixed Bunch below the mask.
3. Sponged all over the embossed images with Crumb Cake Ink.
4. Sponged Soft Suede ink in the centre of the flowers.
5. Removed the mask and stamped my sentiment (retired) in Soft Suede Ink.
6. Added Very Vanilla satin ribbon at the top of the masked artwork.
7. Added Basic Pearls to the centre of each flower.
I hope you feel inspired to give it a go yourself. This is such a fun technique. I have another to share with you also, so check back in a couple of days to see another resist card!