Friday, September 15, 2017

PAINTED HARVEST - STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN BLOG HOP

Welcome to the Stampin' Up! Artisan blog hop.  You have probably just arrived from Miriam van Eyden's beautiful blog.  I just love everything Miriam makes!  If you are just starting here, hit the "Next" button at the end of this post to continue on the hop.  You won't want to miss a thing!

This month we are featuring a beautiful new stamp set called Painted Harvest, available for purchase in the new Holiday Catalogue which went live at the beginning of September!


I love the painterly effect of this two step stamp set and I kept the colours fairly true to a Sunflower.  That was easy to do as I used the gorgeous Autumn Harvest Designer Series Paper to pick all my colours from and use on the projects too.  I am a Neutrals/Regals girl, so I was always going to love this DSP!  See that Treat Tube filled with Tic Tac's?  Yep, we have them too!  How fun are these to fill with your favourite treat?  Think table setting treat or Halloween hand out!


I went a little overboard with this card and envelope, but I really couldn't resist the flower image.  I stamped directly on my projects, except for one flower, which I fussy cut and popped up on a Dimensional.  Don't like fussy cutting?  Never fear - the leaves have a handy coordinating punch!
 I can see so many amazing uses for this fabulous bundle of product and I just happen to know that your next top with the talented Rochelle Blok will have you dreaming about getting your hands on this bundle yourself!


Paula Dobson - You are here!

All products used in these projects are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator! When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can invite you to my exclusive VIP Facebook Group and thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Paula, your sunflower meadow is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these sunflowers! I used them for my card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. total fabulous card my friend, you have outdone yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, the progressive lowering of the sunflowers along your card remind me of a lovely sunset!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥