Friday, September 1, 2017

MERRY PATTERNS - STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN BLOG HOP

Welcome to the Stampin' Up! Artisan blog hop.  You have probably just arrived from Miriam van Eyden's beautiful blog.  I just love everything Miriam makes!  If you are just starting here, hit the "Next" button at the end of this post to continue on the hop.  You won't want to miss a thing as we feature a limited time stamp set, Merry Patterns!


The first two images that really jumped out at me were the Pine Boughs and the gorgeous Reindeer, so I made these the star of my projects today, even though I love the whole set!


I also chose to keep the colour scheme very simple with white, green and silver and using the Be Merry Designer Series Paper made that so easy!  With a choice of Real Red or Garden Green Christmas elements and designs to choose from in the paper, I picked a design that resembled trees to go with my Reindeer!  The design on the Smoky Slate banner was created by stamping one of the candle filler images along it in the same ink!


I also took the Mini Pizza Boxes for a test run!  Oh, my - love!  Stamp first and then put together - easy!  The Pine Boughs make a lovely decorative border around the box.  The boxes have a shiny coating on the inside that means you can put in things like a cookie without any greasy stain coming through and they are totally food safe!  They are the perfect size for a little treat of Chocolate too!


I adore the beautiful Christmas images in this set and if you do too, then for a limited time, you can get the Merry Patterns Stamp Set FREE when you host a party with your crafty friends and have $450 AUD/$500 NZD in sales!  Not only will you receive this exclusive holiday stamp set but you will also earn Stampin’ Rewards at the same time! This offer ends on 31 October, so don’t wait.  Message me or contact your own demonstrator today to book!


Next up on the hop is my good friend Rochelle Blok in Australia.  


Paula Dobson - You are here!

All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator! When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can invite you to my exclusive VIP Facebook Group and thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

8 comments:

  1. I love that deer! And the silver foil on these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Set Paula! Looks so noble, i lov´ that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Paula! I love your colour combo! I also love how you stamped the sides of your pizza box with the pine bough, such a classic look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! And that little pizzabox is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this set and love all the samples I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and box!! The silver foil label on the box is to die for, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the texture and thanks for reminding me about that folder...I sort of forgot about it, lol! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Silver and green ... in the end I like it. I tend to associate it with gold but ultimately it is very elegant with money. The most interesting detail is - for me - the small spruce branches stamped on the sides of the pizza box ... Great projects, thank you Paula!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥