Friday, April 7, 2017

EASTERN ELEGANCE - STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN BLOG HOP


Welcome to the Stampin' Up! Artisan blog hop.  You have probably just arrived from Miriam van Eyden's beautiful blog. Isn't she amazingly talented?  Such a tough act for me to follow!  If you are just starting here, hit the "Next" button at the end of this post to continue on the hop.  You won't want to miss a thing!  The Artisan Design Team are sharing a sneak peek of the Eastern Palace Suite on this hop, two months before it goes live in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue! 



 

  For customers, exclusive for a limited time, May 1-31, are the Starter and Premier Bundles, designed for both the beginning and avid crafters.   As a Demonstrator, you can  preorder the Eastern Palace Suite Starter and Premier Bundles between April 4-30.  Get your hands on these colorful and exotic products to prepare for customer launch May 1.



I love the three new In colours on this card.  I have used Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist inks and they work wonderfully together to create a card reminiscent of a mosaic tile.  I am a Regals/Neutrals girl, and I can't believe I am saying this - Lemon Lime Twist is my new favourite colour! The Eastern Beauty stamp set has so many images you can use to build many different designs that have such a beautiful middle eastern feel to them.



There are so many fun new products in the Eastern Palace Suite, such as the Mini Tassels Assortment on the mosaic card and the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers I have used to decorate the sides of the Clear Tiny Treat Box.



I have used the Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP)  as my card front on a card base of Fresh Fig and inserted a peekaboo window using a Window Sheet.  Once again, I used the Vinyl stickers to create a design over the window.  I love the play of light through the window when the card stands open.



I heat embossed a small sentiment on Fresh Fig card and punched out a banner using the Classic Label Punch, trimming one end square with the edge of the card.  I had hoped to add a Gold Enamel dot to the angled end of the banner only to discover I had run out!!  You will just have to imagine it there, lol.

Click on the Next button below to visit with my good friend Rochelle Blok in Australia next and see the magic she has created with this beautiful suite!


Artisan Design Team Blog Roll:

Allison Okamitsu
Aurelie Fabre
Cathy Caines
Dani Dziama
Holly Stene
Jennifer Sootkoos
Jessica Winter
Katy Harrison
Kimberly Van Diepen
Louise Sharp
Maike Ulbrich
Martha Inchley
Mercedes Weber
Mindy Bingamon
Miriam van Eyden
Paula Dobson - You are here!
Rochelle Blok
Shannon Lane
Sylwia Schreck
Tanya Boser

All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

19 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Love these all! Especially the one with the Mandela window!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolynn! I am rather partial to that one too :-)

      Delete
  2. Love your designs Paula. The treat box with the stickers looks so cool. Bother - I can see more spending happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are up early today Kath! The vinyl stickers are a great way to dress up these super wee boxes quickly. See you you at Onstage!

      Delete
  3. Love the peek a boo window and all the stamping on the other card! Such attention to detail! The decals on the box are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Paula, you've worked so great projects, I'm quite in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving th mosaic tile card Paula and the cute little gift box!!! Not to forget the window peekaboo card!! WOW all fantasticly beautiful work xx I can't wait for my set to arrive so I can play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula ~ your cards are lovely! You've really shown this suite to great effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is always so amazing, I'm sure you must be have some sort of artist background. Your techniques are always so superb as is your colour and design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Paula! Love the sticker window and the stickers on the clear treat box make for a quick and fun embellishment! Love them all! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of these projects--your stamped backgrounds are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderfil way you used the stickers! Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Want to guess how long I dug through my DSP pack, convinced I'd somehow missed a sheet? I can't believe you stamped this gorgeous background - it is pure perfection! You are amazing, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon! I hope it wasn't that long, blahahahaha!! I love stamping my own backgrounds, especially when given lots of smaller stamps to play with :-)

      Delete
  12. Wow, just wow! That card is stunning and totally sells the set on its own. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work and inspiring us all to grab the Eastern Palace Suite for ourselves! I cannot believe that the card doesn't have DSP on it and it's all your own perfect stamping!

    ReplyDelete

  13. Oh, there Paula ... Such a work of stamping on the first card, what courage! But the result is worth it, it is dynamic without being overloaded. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥