Friday, March 17, 2017

BASKET BUNCH EASTER - STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN BLOG HOP

Welcome to another Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog hop.  You have probably just arrived here from the super clever Miriam van Eyden.  Her projects always leave me feeling absolutely inspired.  If you are starting here, make sure you hit the Next button at the end of my post so you don't miss a single, awesome project on the hop. I have a couple of projects that I hope will inspire you too, featuring the gorgeous and super cute Basket Bunch stamp set.


This sweet set is perfect for any age, with a fun mix of sentiments and line art images, which also makes it perfect for colouring enthusiasts such as myself!


I have broken out my trusty sponges again to create the background behind my cut out window before stamping with a grass stamp in the set for my bunny to stand on - how ca-ute!


I used the same technique and grass stamp to create my box lid topper and then used the gorgeous Stitched Shapes Framelits to die cut it out.  Look at the stitching detail!  The Stitched Shapes framelits are a must have in your crafting arsenal as far as I am concerned!  I used the Layering Squares Framelits for the scallop detail beneath.  These dies work so well together!

Basket Bunch has fast become a favourite stamp set of mine for Easter this year and I have created quite a few projects with it already.  I love the mix of fun images and sentiments.  It also has a coordinating set of Framelits - Basket Builder - which is offered in a bundle saving you 10%.  My favourite die in the whole set has to be the grass which I used along the bottom of my Clear Tiny Treat Box.


If you don't like fussy cutting then you will be pleased to know there is a die for all the eggs and the bunny too!  These tiny treat boxes are the perfect size for a small gift of chocolate, and you can see what's in them even after decorating!

Next up on the hop is Rochelle Blok.  Her gorgeous projects are always so beautiful!


Artisan Design Team Blog Roll:

Allison Okamitsu
Aurelie Fabre
Cathy Caines
Dani Dziama
Holly Stene
Jennifer Sootkoos
Jessica Winter
Katy Harrison
Kimberly Van Diepen
Louise Sharp
Maike Ulbrich
Martha Inchley
Mercedes Weber
Mindy Bingamon
Miriam van Eyden
Paula Dobson - You are here!
Rochelle Blok
Shannon Lane
Sylwia Schreck
Tanya Boser

All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!

If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Projects! I love how bright and cheery they are and your sponging is A-MAZing! Love the oval framing and your colouring. Ok, I love everything about your projects. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i love the card. The ombre and the gorgeous colours!!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula,
    this is incredibly cute!
    Greetings & Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your sponged backgrounds! The colors really pop! Super cute creations! Really like the box idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh how cute is that little rabbit! Love the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too stinking cute! Those backgrounds are so bold and perfect! I love the cutout on the card, too! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute bunny scene! Love the coloring on your card. And your box is adorable. Love the grass edging! So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally adorable projects, LOVE THEM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥