Monday, February 20, 2017

HI THERE BIRDIE GDP#075

Welcome back to a theme challenge this week at Global Design Project.  If you like flying critters, insects or birds, then this challenge is for you!


We have so many current stamp sets available in both the annual and occasions catalogue to choose from for this theme, that it took me a day just to decide which one to use!  In the end I choose the Builder Birdcage because it really hasn't seen as much love from me so far, and yet I adore all the mix and match images.


I also wanted to use some of the Carried Away DSP from the SAB catalogue, particularly the clouds.  This is an item you can choose for FREE when you purchase $110 in current Stampin' Up! product during Sale-a-bration.  I also have a giveaway offer on my Facebook page for any online orders placed with me during February, which you can see HERE.  Don't miss out!


I kept this card simple with just the black and Mint Macaron colours.  I am finding myself leaning toward more simple designs these days, that anyone can recreate, rather than my normally arty designs.  The mix & match stamps in this set give you endless possible cage combinations which is just so fun!  The two little birds are adorable too!

I hope this card inspires you to create one for yourself and that you feel inspired to play along with us at Global Design Project this week for the Winged Creatures challenge!  See you there xox

All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use the latest host code (in my sidebar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,
    How are you these days? All is good here hope all is well .
    Diana
    from Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I love your card and your real cage is lovely as well. What a great way to show your card. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stylish card - love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, One can't have everything and sadly this stamp set didn't make the cut when I was ordering for myself. I still love it though, and it makes me so happy to see such gorgeous creations like this one using this awesome stamp set! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Paula ;o)
    Love the colors you used ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card Paula. Especially how you have combined the DSP and matched the colours. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card - I wonder if the bird outside the cage is teasing the one in the cage...or pining for their mate?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black and Mint Macaron ... wow! Not something I would have immediately thought of but how stunning is this?!! Especially with the fine intricate detail in the bird cage. Gorgeous Paula! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable and absolutely perfect!!! Love it so ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me lovely comments about the Birdie card. Each comment is very much appreciated ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. The clouds give a dreamy feel. I love the soft color palette and the pop of black adds striking contrast and interest to your enjoyable clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥