Saturday, January 28, 2017

I DREAM OF POPSICLES

I seriously do dream of popsicles because that would mean it is summer.  If this wind ever stops, it will actually feel like summer too.  It is supposed to be that glorious season down here in the South Pacific - but we haven't seen much of it yet!  What is happening to our seasons?!

So I have to make my own summer by stamping a few ice blocks instead.  I can dream, right?  The Cool Treats stamp set is, well........cool!  I adore the little ice cream related images and how you can build your own treats!  The set also comes with coordinating framelits, although I have not used them on this project.

In my head, this was going to be a quick card.  In my head.  Didn't turn out that way.  Not when creating an ombre' look to each icy treat, lol.  But it was worth the time and effort to create this fun  popsicle background.  The sentiment and embellishment layers were quick, at least!



All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use January's host code W6ZTCYTU and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥