Monday, December 19, 2016

PLAID PINES - GDP067

It's quite appropriate that the theme this week at Global Design Project is "Trees" given that it is Christmas and nearly everyone I know has one in their house!


I came up with my very last Christmas card design for the year with this theme and gave the Greetings from Santa stamp set it's last hoorah before it retires.  I even made my first Aurora card with this set which you can see HERE if you missed it!

I have stamped the trees in Mint Macaron and Garden Green to add depth to my forest, and also repeated this on the inside of the card.  I have to share a secret - I like to hoard my embellishments, ribbon and Designer Paper and very rarely use them on my projects.  They are just too pretty to cut!

I am now making a concerted effort to use them more often. Just look at the difference a little DSP and ribbon can make to a card! I love the addition of the three colours of twine to finish this project.

Head over to the Global Design Project site to see some absolutely jaw dropping designs by the rest of our amazing team!  If you love Lovely as a Tree - you won't want to miss some true works of art!

All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. What a great two color array of trees placed above the lovely plaid! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥