Monday, December 26, 2016

HELLO MOON BABY!

Happy Boxing Day to you all!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day spent with family and friends, and that Santa was kind and didn't forget his stop with you, lol.

Before the rev up to Christmas Day got too crazy, I found some time to play with Stampin' Up!'s new Watercolor Pencils and I have actually made two cards using them with this super cute stamp set "Moon Baby", of which I am sharing one with you today.  Both of these new items will be available when the Occasions Catalogues goes live on the 4th of Jan.

Back to my card, I wanted to see how the watercolor pencils would act simply as a coloured pencil and I am happy to report - beautifully!  The colours are gorgeously vibrant and the lead has a softness to it that allows blending, even without the addition of water.  All that while colouring on Crumb Cake card, not white!

The clouds have been stamped in White Craft ink all over the background and I finished the card with a little enamel dot detail.

I can't wait to use these pencils in a class to show all my lovely ladies how great they are.  It is fabulous to see Stampin' Up! adding to their colouring mediums.  I am in love!

All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Paula, I love these pencils soooo much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Janet and a Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Tammy, thanks for visiting ♥

      Delete
  3. this is the cutest card yet that I have seen with this set and your colouring is amazing girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore this set, just a shame I don't have too many occasions to use it - at the moment anyway. High praise from a lady who colours so well herself! Thanks for visiting Sandi ♥

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥