Monday, November 14, 2016

YOU INSPIRE ME! GDP062

Welcome to another awesome sketch challenge at Global Design Project.  My good friend Teneale Williams creates the best sketches for us to play along with!

I have combined two products this week that I absolutely love but that really haven't seen much love from me lately!  One is the awesome stamp set Totally Trees and the other is the beautiful Paper Stack, A Little Foxy.

I loved the clean simple design of this sketch and follwed it exactly.  I have even used a DSP background from the A Little Foxy paper stack.  Yes, I actually did!  I also choose my colours from this DSP,  I love how everything coordinates!

I made this card with a special person in mind, who has achieved amazing things over the past year (and longer, if the truth were known) and I wanted to tell her the best way I know how - with a card!

Of course, it is all about the works - outside, inside and envelope!  Happy mail just looks so much better with a pretty envelope, don't you think?

I hope you will join us at Global Design Project this week for this great sketch challenge.  Head on over and have a look at what the rest of the DT have come up with and leave some comment love if you visit.  We love to hear from you too!

Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use November's host code 3YTDMCQN and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

14 comments:

  1. Love the combination of products and stamps - beatiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendie - choosing colours from designer papers makes coordination a breeze!

      Delete
  2. These is beautiful! I love everything about this card. Expecially that stamp set and how you us ed do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! I hope this set carries over into the new catalogue. It is just so versatile! Thanks for visiting ♥

      Delete
  3. Wow - I love these two together - I adore the Totally Trees set and can see it being a firm favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Fiona, I hope it carries over too! Fingers crossed :-)

      Delete
  4. Hi, you inspireed me. What a beautiful card simple but with a nice look, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As everythinhg you do and not exeption this card is Beutiful. The colours are just perfect, the composition. Neat and adorable. TFS. X Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  6. The trees and birds are stunning over the gray wood grain background. BTW, your link on the GDP062 does not work! I will make note of it on GDP062 site too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brent and thanks for letting me know about the link!

      Delete
  7. Love the colour combo and the little added birds are super sweet. Beautiful as always Paula. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!! Love colors and those cute tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥