Friday, October 28, 2016

UNDER THE MISTLETOE

Hi All!  Thought I would share this card I made some time ago and just haven't got around to posting until now.  It is too pretty not to share, don't you think?  I love this Christmas Pines Bundle!

This was supposed to be a quick card, but you know me!  I couldn't stop "adding". So just what did I add?

1.  Texture - in the beautiful embossed background
2.  Fussy Cutting - the gorgeous Banner and "Noel"
3.  Die cutting - the Mistletoe itself
4.  Ribbon - had to hang the Mistletoe somehow!
5.  Bling - loving the pearls.  They also remind me of the berries in the embossed background!
6.  Last, but not least, a gorgeous knot of metallic thread in Christmas colour.

So much Christmas goodness on one little card.  I did keep the colour scheme simple though, so tere was a little constraint shown, lol.

Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use October's host code M4QVHKB2 and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the idea of using pearls as the mistletoe berries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! Yes, they also give an elegant look :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh my ... this just caught my eye - love it! I must reorder that folder as i have mine award as a gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! See you in a few days. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your N in Noel is backwards but the card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the card Rhonda. The "N" is part of one stamp spelling Noel, not a separate letter. It is supposed to look lower case :-)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥