Monday, October 31, 2016

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT CASES BRIAN! GDP#060

One of my very favourite challenges here at Global Design Project is the one where we get to CASE one of our fellow design team members.  They choose one of their own projects for us to use as inspiration.

At Global Design Project, CASE means to "Copy And Selectively Edit".  We can take any part of the project that appeals, be it colour way, overall layout or theme.

I love Brian's clean and layered style.  I can tell a Brian King card from 50 paces!  I have kept his signature style and colours for this card.  While Brian's card was a baby theme, it also mentioned "love", so I ran with that theme for mine instead.

After stamping my background repeatedly with the word love (LOVE photopolymer stamps!), I layered it up on Tip Top Taupe card and adhered it to my card base on Dimensionals.  With a single Blushing Bride glimmer paper heart for my embellishment, I simply added a sentiment banner through the middle to finish my simple, layered card.

While my card is pretty simple and clean, I did use quite a few different products to create it.  You can find everything I used at my online store.  Simply click on any of the product photo's below to go shop there.

If you are just starting out as a paper-crafter and want "everything" in the catalogue, then you may want to consider doing what I do!  To learn more, please visit my Stampin' Up! Website.

Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

1 comment:

  1. Paula - I love, love, love, love, love, love (must I go on?) this card! Your background is AMAZING! What an amazing patience! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge - what fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥