Monday, October 24, 2016

BELLA & FRIENDS GDP#059

This week at Global Design Project the theme is Animals and Pets.  I am an animal lover so I couldn't just stop at one card - oh no, I had to make three!  Each one just slightly different than the last.

I can't resist these cute wee cat and dog images from Stampin' Up!'s Bella Friends and Pretty Kitty stamp sets.


I sponged the background of these cards letting the colour fade out toward the top as I went.

To create the coloured splatter, I used an almost dripping wet Aqua Painter to pick up ink and then taped the Aqua Painter against a Blender Pen over my work.  Where the water/ink hits the white card, it left coloured splatter and dots and where it hit the colour, it left a water mark.  Clever, huh?!

How gorgeous are these wee guys and gals?  They make me happy just looking at them!  I used the Blender Pen to colour these images.

Join us at Global Design Project this week as we create to the theme of Animals/Pets.  I hope you will join in too and share a project with us.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use October's host code M4QVHKB2 and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

9 comments:

  1. Paula, I love these backgrounds! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, but that parrot is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background, and I adore both these cute kitty and puppy sets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Paula and gorgeous sponging! The splatter only enhances the colour. May I case these at some stage!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you may Kim! Thanks for asking xox

      Delete
  5. So cute! Love these stamp sets w/ the doggy and kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥