Monday, September 19, 2016

JUST SPREADING CHEER GDP#054

This week's sketch challenge at Global Design Project had me putting my thinking cap on!  I had nothing come to me at all!

That was until my good friend Di lent me a stamp set I actually didn't have - Here's to Cheers.  Designed for tags, I knew I could use the sentiment on the banner of the sketch - it looks kinda like a tag, right?

And on closer inspection, I decided the wine bottle and glasses would create an awesome background, so I created my own designer paper!  I kept the the colour scheme muted and rather simple, but added a bit of glitz using the Fancy Frost Sequins.

It is rather different to my usual cards, but it's simple, eye catching and I like it.  What do you think? I would love to see what you can come up with using this sketch.  Join in and upload your project at Global Design Project!

Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use August's host code 42G3ZXMC and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Paula! This card is such fun - and the colors you've chosen are divine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥