Sunday, September 25, 2016

CRAZY CRAFTERS BLOG HOP


Welcome to my blog today as I hop around the block with Kylie Bertucci and her Crazy Crafters team of demonstrators in Australia!  I am honoured to be a featured artist as they CASE me!!

I am totally in love with the Paisleys and Posies stamp set and I am using it every chance I get!  It also worked perfectly for the card I decided to CASE.  Can you see the layered and die cut word "sunshine" on my card?  I just had to try this technique again with this stamp set!

I first used this inlaid, layered die cut technique on the card above and I was really interested to see how it would turn out using the busy Paisley stamps.  I do love the effect of the many layers I cut then layered back together again.  It almost renders the sentiment invisible until you tilt the card.

As I normally do, I have carried the stamping through to the inside of the card as well.  It just takes it up another notch and makes it more special for the recipient.

I hope you enjoy hopping around the Crazy Crafters team with me.  Leave some comment love and let them know you visited!  So what a you waiting for?  Hop to it!



Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use August's host code 42G3ZXMC and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

21 comments:

  1. I just love the almost secretness of the sentiment on this card. They are both really pretty cards, love them. Thank you so much for hopping with us Crazy Crafters today and letting us work from your inspiring designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and you can see the sentiment perfectly when tilted. I agree with the carrying a theme through to the inside of any card. It makes them just that little bit extra special. Thanks so much for hopping with is Paula, your cards are divine and I had a ball going through them all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards, Paula! Thank you so much for hopping with the CC's! It was really hard to choose a card to case, you are so talented, they're all so beautiful! These two above are no exception xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Another stunning card Paula. Love the die cut sentiments on this stamp set. The more I see you using this set the more I want it now. Thank you so much for hopping with us and it's such an honour to Case your amazing cards. You're truly are an inspiration. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cad Paula - thanks for joining our team hop - you're fantasic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Paula....I am so in love with the Paisley suite....Thank you so much for joining in the fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your inspiration and for joining us on this hop. I'm also a big fan of the Paisleys and love what you have done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful blog hop Paula! It's been an absolute pleasure to see both your originals and the CASEs of your divine cards. Your cards are real works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your cards Paula, thank you for hopping with us this month. So lovely of you. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Paula! Thank you so much for taking part in our hop today and being our special guest. We have loved being inspired by your stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very interesting technique Paula..... your cards are amazing! Thank you for sharing 😃

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card Paula. A great colour combination and I really like the almost invisible sentiment on the front. Must try this out. Thanks so much for hopping with us today and for all the wonderful card inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your original card reminded me of a chameleon and your case is equally as nice :) Thanks for hopping with the Crazy Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frSeptember 25, 2016 at 9:59 PM

    SUPERBES

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both your original and your case. Thank you for hopping with us crazies

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both your cards Paula! I love the Paisleys and Posies stamp set too! Thanks for hopping with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Paula, how cool are these cards - clever chicken you are xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really enjoyed this blog hop Paula. Your cards are fantastic and have been beautifully cased by the Crazy Crafters. As a newby, I am thrilled to have you as my demonstrator and look forward to many pleasant hours of "Stampin Up".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jan. I am pleased to have you come to my classes. We are going to have so much fun together!

      Delete
  19. I love this technique Paula, both cards are stunning. Thank you for all of your inspirational projects and for joining us on our blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Paula and I love this effect of making the sentiment pop with height. Thanks for hopping with us. It's been lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥