Monday, September 5, 2016

CASEING MISS T - WITH A LITTLE SANTA GDP#052

I love CASEing the designer challenges at Global Design Project.  This week, we are casing the divine Miss T - Teneale Williams, that is!

She has chosen a super cute card from her vast range for us to CASE.  Our definition at GDP of CASE is to "Copy And Selectively Edit".  You can take whatever inspiration you like from this project and turn it into your own.  I love Teneale's sketches, so I kept the layout.

I changed everything else!!  The theme and colour bear no resemblance to the original but are entirely appropriate for this time of year, heading toward our biggest holiday, Christmas.  It meant that I could also play with some of the gorgeous product from the new Holiday Catalogue, which went live on the 1st of September.

The Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set is fast becoming one of my favourites with lots of cute images, including old St Nick here, great sayings and a matching punch!

I pulled out my Red Glimmer Paper, Smoky Slate 1/8" stitched Ribbon, and these darling mini Jingle Bells to add a bit of Christmas bling to this card.  Don't you think he is just the cutest little Santa?!

We would love for you to play along at Global Design Project with us this week.  Remember, you can take anything from Teneale's card that inspires you.  The rest of the design team have been working overtime to share their ideas with you so go take a look!

Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use August's host code 42G3ZXMC and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

4 comments:

  1. Great CASE Paula! I love how you colored the Santa and added the shading - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I love your case of the main design. I have this stamp set and I really need to try it out now. Beautiful combination with the new embossing folder too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The texture and shadowing of the red embossing works great! The Santa stand out really well! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa looks like he's popping off the page against the crisp white background. I love the added elements of the embossed card and little bells on the ribbon. Super cute Chrissy card. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥