Thursday, August 11, 2016

THOUGHTFUL WREATH

I have seen so many wonderful project examples using the limited time only Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches bundle.  This bundle of stamps and dies is only available until the end of August.  You can also purchase them separately if you prefer.  Have you got yours yet?

When you shop with me this month, either online or in person, and purchase the Thoughtful Branches Bundle, you will also receive a four page pdf tutorial for free, featuring this gorgeous Wreath card and two others.  If you already have the bundle you can purchase the tutorial on it's own HERE.

I used an unusual colour combination for this wreath, but I love how it turned out.  All measurements, colours, products and instructions are list in the tutorial.  I would love to know what you think as well.  Please leave me a comment - I appreciate each one!

If you live in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use August's host code 6XPGP7VG and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥