Tuesday, August 2, 2016

THOUGHTFUL BRANCHES BUNDLE OFFER EXCLUSIVELY IN AUGUST

From August 2nd until August 31st Stampin' Up! have an exclusive bundle offer for you!  The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is one of the most versatile bundles I have seen yet and is a great price at just $110 NZD.  There have been a ton of ideas by other demonstrators you may have already seen around the net and on Pinterest.  I bet you can't wait to get your hands on this yourself!

I have designed an exclusive tutorial featuring this bundle that you can purchase on it's own or get for free when you purchase this bundle through me during August, either directly or via my Online Store.  I posted a sneak peek project using Thoughtful Branches a couple of days ago which you can see HERE and I just know you will love this bundle as much as I do.  This offer is while stocks last, so don't wait, order yours now!

Visit my Tutorials for Sale page to get your copy of this exclusive tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥