I love starting the week off with a new challenge. Join us at Global Design Project for a pretty colour combination of Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight and be in with the chance to be our next Guest Designer!
1. Stamp any line image in Versamark ink on Shimmery White card and heat set in clear embossing powder.
2. Use a piece of Window Sheet to pick up one of the ink colours from an ink pad and lightly spritz the Window Sheet with water.
3. Smoosh (very technical term) the window sheet over the inked images, transferring the watery ink to your card. Keep "pouncing the Window Sheet until you get the look you want.
4. Repeat steps two and three with the remaining colours.
5. Die cut the word "Love" from Basic Black card and adhere to the artwork with Tombow Multi.
6. Stamp "sending & Hugs" in Basic Black Archival ink above and below the die cut.
7. Mount the artwork on a Whisper White mat and then a Basic Black card base.
I hope you find time to join us at Global Design Project this week and submit your own entry using this colour combination. When you visit, check out the rules for submission and have a look at what the rest of the Design Team have come up with too!
Shop Stampin' Up! products with me!
If you live in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use August's host code 6XPGP7VG and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.