Monday, July 4, 2016

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! #GDP043


We are having a party at Global Design Project this week and I hope you will join in as we pay homage to this great theme.


Straight way I decided I wasn't going to do a card.  I thought a party table setting would be cool, but just couldn't pull anything together in my head with that.  I don't know why, but creating beautiful, themed based parties just aren't my thing.  It turns out though, my daughter can pull off an amazing party, and luckily I had some photo's handy to prove it.

She didn't want a 21st party last year, but decided she wanted to celebrate turning 22 this year.  Call it her 21 + 1!!  All the guests were asked to wear black and white.  Her theme was black, white and pink.  She did all the decorating and some of the cooking herself, hired a photographer and put on an amazing evening we all enjoyed.  So naturally, I wanted to document this party and theme with Project Life.

I used a kit called Moments Like These.  It has a heavy black and white theme, laced with a couple of other colours that in this instance, didn't suit my needs.  But that was ok, since I just used the black and white cards.  I also used the new specialty designer paper Pop of Pink.  I cut up pieces to use as fillers in my pocket page.  It worked a treat, don't you think?  I created a shaker pocket with pink and silver sequins, stamped on some and added die cuts to others to spruce it up.  Memory keeping this way is easy and you can have so much fun with it!

Product List
If you live in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use July's hostess code 9F7XBWCA and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

6 comments:

  1. Ha! You have almost inspired me to get back into scrapping, Paula! This page is divine and I do think the Project Life packs are amazing ... but sadly time is my enemy. I am lucky to get photo books done! Just finally catching up after our holiday ... so can't comment on all I have missed ... but I did enjoy scrolling back to see what you have been up to! Loved your layered 'sunshine' die cut card. Missed the dies in the catty so had to go and have another look! Oh dear! Onto the wish list they go! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, so lovely to hear from you. Being time poor when memory keeping is exactly why Project Life would be great for you!! Print the photos, pop them in the pocket pages and decorate later when you have time!! Talk to me, girlfriend!

      Delete
  2. Hi Paula,

    It looks like someone on Facebook is pretending to be you:

    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012779585040&ref=notif&notif_t=scase_reviewed

    This person is leaving nasty reviews on UK establishments facebook pages with your name and photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mina for letting me know. I have reported this to facebook.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥