Sunday, July 3, 2016

LAYERED DIE CUTS WITH SUNSHINE SAYINGS


I am totally in love with these new sentiment dies from Sunshine Wishes!  The size of the words and the thickness of the font just add so much impact to a project.  As soon as I saw these in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue, I knew just what I wanted to do with them.

I have sponged the horizon and then die cut and layered cardstock to pop the word Sunshine up off the front my card.  These dies come in a bundle with an awesome stamp set called Sunshine Sayings which I have used to finish the rest of my sentiment.  I made a video showing you how I created this card.  
Warning:  It is a long video - 20 minutes, grab a coffee.  I am a great card maker but an amateur cinematographer.  I can't add pretty, edit, or put in lovely music - yet.  Yesterday, I learnt how to splice to halves of one video together seamlessly.  That is what I call progress!

I would love it if you subscribe to my You Tube Channel so you don't miss any other video's I put out and watch the improvement as I learn how to do things, lol.  If you have to try this for yourself, just click on any of the products to go to my Online store!

Product List
If you live in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use July's hostess code 9F7XBWCA and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

6 comments:

  1. Very cool Paula I loved the technique and the design esp the one with the peekaboo peach inside the sun, Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous card dear Paula!! Loving that there is a video too!! WOW!!!
    SMiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card! And thanks for sharing your video! Love your natural style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card -love the color combos. I love fiddly - can't wait to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dramatic and spectacular card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥