Monday, June 20, 2016

WEDDING WISHES GDP#041


Is it me, or are the weeks just flying by?  I feel like I only posted the last Global Design Project challenge yesterday, yet here we are again!  We have a delightful colour challenge for you, mixing the old with the new!

I love how well the new In Colours work with our current core range.  Sweet Sugarplum and Night of Navy are a match made in heaven.

My dear Mother-in-law is 91 years old and she loves to show my cards to her friends, and even sells a great deal too!  I think it has become a little hobby for her, lol.  Now, we go through a lot of Thank You's and Sympathy/Get Well's, as you can imagine.  So I was delighted to be asked to make a wedding card!  I thought this colour challenge was just perfect for a wedding and I pulled out my new stamp set Floral Phrases to make it.

I let the colours speak for themselves and put only a twine bow on the card for embellishment.  I love that it is quite a bold card for a wedding and it was greeted with a lot of "how lovelies", so I figured the person who asked for it was pretty pleased!

I would love for you to join us in this colour challenge.  Head on over to Global Design Project to see the Design Team's fabulous projects and link up your own!

Product List
If you live in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use May's hostess code VPEKUGSS and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a pretty and elegant card Paula! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lovely - I love the two colours on this stamp. Very pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥