Thursday, June 2, 2016

LOVE YOU BEARY MUCH


Stampin' Up!'s brand new annual catalogue went live yesterday!!  It has to be my most favourite time of the year!  You can download a copy of the new catalogue, if you don't already have a copy, by selecting "Stampin' Up! Catalogues" in the right hand column of my blog!

I just wanted to share this darling card using the Baby Bear stamp.  I adore how realistic this stamp turns out.  That is because it is a THREE step stamp, but super easy to do!  The lightest layer of the bear was stamped in So Saffron ink, the medium layer in Crumb Cake ink and the darkest layer in Soft Suede ink.  I didn't need to do anything else to him, except give him a gold bow to finish.  He is just so cute the way he is!
  I used the new Mixed Border stamp to stamp the polka dot outline around my bear and sentiment, and Timeless Textures to repeat the polka dot on the base card.  Both were stamped in Crumb Cake ink.  Leave me a comment if you love him as much as I do!

Product List
If you live in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order

5 comments:

  1. Love your card :) Can't wait to have a play with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. The bear stamp is one of my favourites so far. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the color choice! I'm hoping to get this bear soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. best bear I've seen yet....most are too dark and you loose the fine details...good job, love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥