Saturday, May 14, 2016

POP OF PARADISE - SNEAK PEEK


Right now, as we in the South Pacific head into winter (not that you can tell yet), fun tropical stamps are the only reminder we will have of summer over the next few months.  This sneak peek of a new stamp set called Pop of Paradise, isn't normally a stamp set I would gravitate to, but there is just something about it that makes me smile.

Pink Flamingo's always make me smile.  Big tropical banana leaves remind me of sunny, warm, tropical islands and clear, crystal waters.  And Pineapples?  Well, they remind me of my childhood in Singapore, where pineapples grew in our backyard and mangoes fell off the tree (when I shook it, lol).
Happy, happy memories.  Maybe that's why I had to have it?


I kept this card really clean, with crisp outlines, but lots of layers and I love the touches of gold here and there.  I even went as far as making a wee note card version because I loved it so much!

It is simpler, not so many layers, but I think it is still pretty cute.  Just two more weeks and you will be able to order this set for yourselves!!  Unless you want it now?  This could be part of your Starter Kit if you join my team!!  I would love to tell you how, so visit HERE for more information!

If you live in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use May's hostess code 9TUTTSMB and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

4 comments:

  1. This card is a Fiesta! Love it! x Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, love this card...did you stamp and then fussy cut the bird, leaves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam, yes the dark leaves, banner and Flamingo are all fussy cut. The light leaves underneath were stamped straight on to the card.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥