Monday, May 23, 2016

NO-ONE CAN FILL YOUR SHOES! #GDP037


We have a colour challenge for you this week at Global Design Project that really lends itself to masculine cards.  I thought I would take this opportunity to make my husbands birthday card!  There is no fear he will see it in advance, lol.


I also wanted to use a returning favourite, Guy Greetings.  While the images are old fashioned, shoes never go out of date, do they?  I figured a little repeat stamping would look great with just this single image.  My stamp-a-ma-jig got a HUGE work out!

It was so worth the effort though.  Don't they look fab in our challenge colours?  I didn't want to take anything away from all the hard work that went into stamping all those shoes, so I simply completed the front with a banner and single word - husband.  (Just so there was no confusion who the card was for, blahahaha!)

None of my cards are complete unless the inside is stamped too!  If you are not too clever with putting together a message and like to keep things short and sweet, this is a great way to limit writing space, lol.

Some of the Global Design Project team members are cruising the Mediterranean right now (Kylie and Louise included), but they have still played with this challenge and left some amazing inspiration for your viewing pleasure.  The amazing and awesome Brian King is at the helm while they are all away, keeping the rest of the team in line and on track!  You rock Brian!

Product List
If you live in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use May's hostess code 9TUTTSMB and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order

11 comments:

  1. Hi Paula I love this card - it's so stinkin' cute! Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW o WOW! This looks AMAZING. Yes I am shouting but of loving excitement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are funny Miss T, but I am glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. Such a great card, Paula! That's a lot of stamping and a great use of these colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. i enjoyed every minute making this card.

      Delete
  4. Spectacularly beautiful card Paula. Love your design throughout and how you've used these colours so effectively. These shoes will always be in fashion now hehe. You're such an inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest Juana - thank you for saying so!

      Delete
  5. Such patience ... but so worth it, Paula! Colours are fantastic. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥