Monday, May 30, 2016

KUDOS TO YOU GDP#038


I guess with a sketch challenge and brand new (limited) product, there is always a chance that your card will look similar to someone else, without you ever having set eyes on theirs.  And with the Global Design Project sketch challenge this week, that is exactly what happened to me!

I think my card design is a mash up of Michelle's and Kylie's!  We have all managed to use the new Swirly Bird bundle on our designs this week, along with similar colours schemes.  Great minds think alike?  Yeah, I will take that, lol.

I had someone specific in mind when I created this card.  A member of my team recently celebrated her first advancement and I couldn't be more happy for her, as I know how hard she has worked to make it happen.  I love the sentiment - I thought it just perfect for a lighthearted "congratulations"!

I hope you will feel inspired by the sketch challenge to play along too.  Don't forget to leave some comment love for the Global Design Project Design Team.  We do love to hear from you as much as you love to hear from us! 

Product List
If you live in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use May's hostess code 9TUTTSMB and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card as always Paula. I was thinking of using this set too lol. It's works so well with this sketch layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love these colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get my hands on one of those new cattys! What a great design, Paula! I think I am going to like the new in colours! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choice of colors and design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, great color combo and LOVE those new framelits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and how you layers the stamped images with the die cut one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥