Saturday, May 7, 2016

I SIMPLY ADORE BOTANICALS


I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Botanicals bundle from the Occasions Catalogue, but to be honest, I simply haven't used it as much as I thought I would.  It's not because I don't like it, because I do.  It's probably because it hasn't suited the projects I have been working on, more than anything.

I bet you have stamps sets and bundles like that too - right?  So make the challenge I set myself your challenge too - play with product that hasn't seen much love today!  I mixed it up a little and used the older framelits and stamp set with a couple of brand spanking new In Colours - Peek-a-boo Peach and Dapper Denim.  You can start ordering the new colours come June 1st!

I enjoyed die cutting all the leaves and flowers to make this very tactile card.  Using the Precision Plate and Big Shot Die Brush made cutting these out a cinch and the brush helped release all the tiny intricate pieces without tearing my cardstock up.  These are must have Big Shot items in my opinion!!  Just click on the pictures below to visit my online store and order yours too!

So.........are you going to take my challenge?  I would love to know if you do!

Product List
If you live in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use May's hostess code 9TUTTSMB and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm yes I'm guilty of purchasing stamp sets that I love and then haven't seen any ink at all. Am I bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not bad Julie, just busy. Go on, take my challenge and crate something wonderful!!

      Delete
  2. So bright, vibrant and happy! Now that you have done this one ... I am sure it will inspire you to do more! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥