Saturday, April 30, 2016

I LOVE YOU A WATT - FMS234


I found some time this week to play with new product from the upcoming 2016/2017 Stampin' Up! Annual catalogue, due for release 1st June.  I know!!  Just a wee bit longer to wait before you get your hands on it!  Of course, if you are a demonstrator who attended an Onstage event recently, you already have yours!!   If you live in New Zealand and would like a copy, I would love to send you one when I get my pre-order mid-May.  Request your copy HERE.

Now it's time to play with Freshly Made Sketches #234!  When I saw this sketch, I loved the simplicity of it.  I don't normally do simple projects, so this was quite a challenge for me.

With a new catalogue comes new Hostess only sets and this adorable set is called Pun Intended.  I love it!!  The image and sentiment I chose are clean and simple, so I wanted to do a plain water colour wash background with two of our new In Colours - Flirty Flamingo and Peek-a-boo Peach - with So Saffron thrown in to the mix.

A very CAS card for me, but I do love how it turned out.  I hope you do too!

If you live in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

10 comments:

  1. I think this is terrific. The watercolor wash is beaufiul and shows off the light bulb and punny sentiment perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, I really enjoyed playing along with this challenge!

      Delete
  2. Super cute card! Love the color wash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy, I am really enjoying waters colours right now!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous! Clean looks good on you! What a great background. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you are sweet Jen. Maybe I should try harder to leave things alone, lol

      Delete
  4. Clever take on the sketch - love the CAS design and that stamp is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love this Paula! I'm kicking myself now that I didn't go to an on-stage event :( The background you've created is the perfect backdrop to the silhouette image. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have gone to onstage, my friend!! Hope you are going to Brissy - I will be there. be great to catch up!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥