Monday, March 21, 2016

EVERYTHING THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD - GDP#028


Once every four weeks at Global Design Project we turn the spotlight on one of our very own Design Team members.  I get to work with some of the worlds best Stampin' Up! demos from right round the globe and I love that we can honour each in this way.  This week we are CASEing (Copy & Selectively Edit) Jessica Williams.
Jess lives in Australia and is also on this years Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team.  Check out her blog and you will see why!  She is such a talented woman!  I love the project we have to CASE this week, from the lovely bow, washi tape and wreath, to the gorgeously soft vellum look.  I took some of those features to use for my own project version.

I also flipped my card on end and changed up the colour scheme.  All that glittery gold sparkle is the new SAB Glitter tape - isn't it gorgeous!!  The flowers and leaves are also from an SAB stamp set - What I Love.  You have another ten days to earn these items for free before the end of Sale-A-Bration and they disappear.  Let me know if you want them!

I also love to decorate my card inners too with the same design as my card fronts.  I feel it brings the whole project to life and just adds that WOW factor!

I can't wait to see how you CASE Jess.  Head on over to the Global Design Project and see what the rest of the Design Team have done to celebrate Jess!

To create this project, I used the following products, available for purchase at my Online Store:  Spend $110 until the end of March and choose a FREE SAB item!  Use March hostess Code: SS9AS4MT
What I Love (SAB) stamp set, Work of Art stamp set, Early Espresso Card & Ink, Tangerine Tango card & Ink, Very Vanilla Card, Crumb Cake Ink, Marina Mist Ink, Versamark Ink, Heat Tool, Gold Emboss Powder, Early Espresso Seam Binding,  Gold Glitter Tape (SAB) 

If you live in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator.  When you shop Online with me, please allow Demonstrator Contact, so I can thank you properly when you place your orders.

12 comments:

  1. I love everything about your card Paula. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just beautiful, I love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitter. Your flowers looked 3D for a moment there. Very bright and cheerful card :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color combination and card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Paula! I would never think to use those colours together but it looks just super! Thanks so much for your kind words and for CASEing little ol' me this week. I'm so honoured. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, Paula! Love the colors you chose to work with - perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty Paula! I love the unusual colours you've combined too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Paula! Love your stamp / glimmer paper combination. Just works so well. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! The "unusual" colours came from the old SU colour coach!! I can't part with it for that very reason it makes me try combinations I wouldn't normally put together. I think the Marina Mist is a perfect foil for all the neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely wreath and the matching inside is fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥