Thursday, February 25, 2016

SUNNY DAYS AHEAD

A cyber friend of mine is going through a tough time right now and I just wanted to let her know I was thinking of her and praying for an excellent outcome.  So I broke out my trusty sponges and hit the colours!
I loved the Project Life stamp set "Memories in the Making" for this fun circular "squiggle" and some of the sentiments and sayings.  Once I sponged my colour and splattered water over the top, I stamped the squiggle in Basic Black Archival Ink.  I wrapped some Gold Metallic thread around my fingers and laid that over top of the squiggle before adhering my sentiment.  I liked that the thread mimicked the stamp!
I also stamped the the circular image over the entire base card in the same colour for a tone on tone look.  I only put the first part of the sentiment on the front, the rest is inside and reads......Sunny days ahead.  Sounds so much brighter than "Get well soon", don't cha think?!  Some pretty sparkly sequins finished my project.

I hope this card brightens her day when she finally receives it.  It is travelling from little old New Zealand all the way to Canada!  Quicker to talk online, I know, but nothing says "I care" more than a handmade card in my opinion!

To create this project, I used the following products, available for purchase at my Online Store:
Memories in the Making Stamp, Crazy About You Stamp, Watermelon Wonder A4, Basic Black A4, Whisper White A4, Watermelon Wonder Ink, Basic Black Archival Ink. Crushed Curry Ink, Cucumber Crush Ink, Tempting Turquoise Ink, Versamark Ink, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Metallic Sequins, Gold Metallic Thread, Dimensionals, Fine-tip Glue Pen, Sponges

If you live in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator.  When you shop Online with me, please allow Demonstrator Contact, so I can thank you properly when you place your orders.

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥