Friday, December 4, 2015

SHAKE IT UP! & A SNEAK PEEK

I love shaker cards and I am always impressed when I see what other people have done.  Over at the Global Design Project challenge site this week, we have a colour combination of Real Red, Old Olive and Crumb Cake to inspire you.  This was my first attempt at the challenge, but I discarded (excuse the pun) it and went with my little elf instead.

I thought I would share this card anyway since it has a sneak peek of new product available in the Occasions catalogue, which goes live on January 5th.  I have been playing with this sweet balloon set called Balloon Builders, which demo's attending Stampin' Up!'s Onstage events worldwide recently were given.  Just one of the many perks of being demonstrator!  Another perk is being able to order these new products a month earlier than the release date for customers!  Perhaps this is one of the motivators for you to join me and my team of demo's here in New Zealand.  I would love to hear from you if you would like more information!

The gorgeous sparkly sentiment started life as a wooden Expressions Natural Element.  I simply pressed it into my Real Red ink pad and then added Cherry Cobbler Dazzling details and left it to dry.  I love these wooden sentiments as you can easily customise them to any project!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

8 comments:

  1. I love your card. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you Sibylle! I think it is a fun card for a celebration! Thanks for visiting xox

      Delete
  2. So much bling and so much fun. Another great card, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Paula! I love what you have done with this stamp set. Awesome sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture on these balloons - what a great sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The balloons looks like if they were floating in the air! Love this card not sure why you would discarded this card is Fab. Looking forward to get this set on Friday with. My pre order. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card!!! Is your set different than the U.S. set? The string you used isn't the same one in our catalog :(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie!! It is the same set that you have, I just hand drew the strings on the balloons rather than stamping them :-)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥