Monday, December 14, 2015

PARTY ANIMAL - GDP015

It's time to celebrate a new challenge with the Global Design Project team again!  Will you join in with this fun theme?  I have celebrated with another sneak peek of things to come in the new Occasions catalogue - the Balloon Builders stamp set.  How cute is this set?!


Playing with new toys is rather like being at a party for me, a definite cause for celebration, lol.  With Balloon Builders you are only limited by your imagination.  You could literally use this set in thousands of ways!

As soon as I saw "Party Animal" I knew I had to recreate a teddy, a big softie, completely opposite to a real party animal!  I liked the play on words though and wanted to use that as my theme.

I "built" my teddy on a separate piece of card, fussy cut her out and placed a rhinestone over her heart.  After sponging my background, I popped her up on dimensionals and added a Bakers Twine bow and length of string so she didn't float away!

I can't wait to see how you are going to "Celebrate" this theme with us this week at Global Design Project and I look forward to seeing you there!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! products and you live in New Zealand, simply click HERE to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

11 comments:

  1. That adorable little teddy sure knows how to party! A great card Paula, so creative and the colour scheme is something different and I like it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your big softie balloon teddy Paula. How clever are you!! :) Your card really shows the versatility of this stamp set! And that background is gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryll, I can't resist a good sponged background!

      Delete
  3. I love your card Paula - you're making me want this set too now! I've been resisting so far but can feel it crumbling away! I should just admit it's futile and put in an order shouldn't I? Lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blahaha, Tracey, you should just give in now and get it. You know you want to! There are just so many possibilities with it!

      Delete
    2. Cant find where to comment, but for some reason I can leave a reply... so I'll just write here :) I love the card and especially am fond of the large sponged word bubble as the card background. very clever! I still dont see myself getting this set, but you sure make it look appealing!

      Delete
  4. So creative and fun! Great colors and combination of images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. I am still trying to get my head around this stamp set. After seeing this, I think I need to pull it out and see what it can do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is amazing. Especially the background is fantastic.
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  7. love what you have done with this stamp Paula. Love the way you did put together all the elements to create a cute composition which I know is not particularly easy with builder shapes stamps. TFS. x big hugs for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is too freaking cute, but I can't get over the color combo; especially the amazing blending in the background. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥