Thursday, December 17, 2015

LOVE IS IN THE AIR - SNEAK PEEK

I know Valentine's day is a wee way off yet, but in preparation of my catalogue launch, I have been putting the Balloon Builders stamp set through it's paces.  Just look at my last post for another example of this set in action.  One of the balloon images is in the shape of a heart and there is a perfect sentiment for my card included in the set too!

I started off my card by sponging in the sky/clouds in Soft Sky ink.  I then stamped over the top with the heart balloon image in Blushing Bride and Watermelon Wonder inks.  The string tails have been stamped in Basic Grey ink.  On the pink balloons I have adhered Blushing Bride sequins.  These are from a gorgeous new embellishments kit called Love Blossoms.

The sentiment is actually a square stamp, with the word "love" at the top and the rest of the sentiment below the word.  I really wanted a banner across the card, so I masked my stamp, and stamped it in two portions - problem solved.  I heat embossed in white on a Basic Grey background.

If you would like to order Stampin' Up! products and you live in New Zealand, simply click HERE to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥