Friday, October 23, 2015

GOING FOR A SKATE

Going for a Skate - that's a term I normally use when I have taken a tumble!  I haven't, thank goodness, as it takes me longer to get up these days, lol.  I did need a birthday card for a young at heart 27 year old male however, and I think the skate boarder stamp (unfortunately retired) fit the brief perfectly.

I kept the colours fairly neutral, except for the pop of Pear Pizzazz, and added a fun background by sponging over a small polka dot stencil I have in my stash and then stamping the sunburst on top in Pear Pizzaz for impact.  The images are stamped in Early Espresso ink and the card finished with three Espresso brads in the top right hand corner.  The image panel was popped up on Dimensionals before being added to my card base.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥