This is how I created this one layered card:
1. Stamped the Dove image on the front of a thick Whisper White card base in Black Staz On ink.
2. Stamped a second dove image on post-it paper and cut out a mask.
3. Laid the mask over my stamped image on the card front to protect it while I gently sponged Crushed Curry ink in a circular motion over the mask.
4. Removed the mask and coloured my Dove using Stampin' Write markers in Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, and Tangerine Tango.
5. Stamped "Peace" in the bottom right corner of the card in Basic Black Archival Ink. I love the intense black colour of this ink!!
6. Finished by adhering three coordinating Candy Dots.
This stamp also has a long sentiment beneath it (as one whole stamp). To give me options, I chose to cut it off and mount the sentiment on a separate block. This saves me having to mask the sentiment each time I don't want to use it.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog