Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A LITTLE CUTIE FOR JUST ADD INK

Oh, My, Goshness!!  I have created two cards this week for no other reason than I just can!  I used the Just Add Ink sketch challenge to create this card.  I haven't played along with the girls at JAI for such a long time, so I am quite excited that I can this week!

I have been dying to water colour these gorgeous Christmas images and I actually had this one done quite some time ago, but couldn't decide how to use him on a card!  Just Add Ink to the rescue!

The sketch caught my eye, but it also allowed me to use the Designer Paper I chose my colours from on the flag behind the image.

I also couldn't decide how to add a sentiment, so opted to stamp all over my background with the words Noel and Peace, thus eliminating that problem!  I love my little snow angel with his little red pompom and hope you do too!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

21 comments:

  1. Paula, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the rich colours you've used, the DSP banner, and the great watercolouring that brings the "snow angel" to life. So nice to have you play along with us at Just Add Ink, lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris!! I am glad I could join in this week!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for having me, once i got my act together Chris, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe!...What a cutie Paula. Beautiful colouring and such vibrant colours...Love it! Miss you! xxx
    So lovely to see you pop up on JAI...Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! The DSP inspired the colours, hence the vibrancy - sorry about that, lol. I miss you too!

      Delete
  4. Love this card and the little guy! Good job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for visiting ♥

      Delete
  5. Oh this is so cute Paula!! Love the vivid colours you used for your little snow angel and the red pom pom - eeeek - what a great idea! So nice you got time just to craft for fun this week and you could join us. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to use a "real" pompom Kim. It just wouldn't have looked right without it, lol

      Delete
  6. Hey Paula! It must be the week for JAI challenges as I too entered and haven't done in such a long while. Love your card and the cute pom pom! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mae. Great minds think alike then?!! Will have to go look at your entry!

      Delete
  7. Wow! You are a true artiste! He's so cute making his snow angel with the 3-D pom pom on his head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny, all the images in this set are adorable - you need to get them!!

      Delete
  8. Oh, what a sweetie! That image is super cute, and you've coloured it so wonderfully. Good to see you playing along with us Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! I loved playing along this week too xox

      Delete
  9. This is soooo cute. Love your colouring and such a great idea to background stamp your sentiments! Hope to see you back here again soon. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cold colour in for hours Patrice! Thanks for visiting xox

      Delete
  10. This is just adorable Paula! Your water colouring is gorgeous and I love that idea of using words on the background rather than a sentiment. Sometimes when I finish a card I really struggle with where to put a sentiment! So glad you could play along with us this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jodene, I look forward to seeing a worded (is that a word?) background on one of your cards one day! I am glad you like my colouring. Considering how good you are at it, that is a huge compliment xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your snow angel is genius, may I case?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eimear, of course you may CASE! Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥