Tuesday, September 1, 2015

STRIPED CELEBRATION

I recently made this card for one of my team members to celebrate her new recruit.  I got to try out a couple of new products that are now available for you to purchase from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday catalogue.  If you haven't got a copy yet, download a pdf version HERE.


Do you like the fancy top to the card?  I used the new Curvy Trio punch to achieve this look.  It punched through two layers of card beautifully!  I used a new Fine-Tip Glue pen to adhere the sequins.  Fantastic for adhering small things to your projects and designed not to clog up!  My new favourite toy!!
I coloured my wooden element by dipping it into my ink pad until it was well covered in ink, then I covered it in Crystal Effects and left it over night to dry.  Don't be tempted to touch it! It gives a lovely lacquered look to the greeting, especially when there are no finger prints in it, lol

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my dear Paula!!
    WOW this card is totally gorgeous!!! I LOVE the top actually and the black and white with the wonderful balance of DSP, sequins and stamping!
    STUNNING for sure!!
    HOpe you are wonderful and well,
    Smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharnee! I am wonderful and well and hope you are too ♥

      Delete
  2. Another great idea for a stamp set that I am finding hard to get inspiration. Thanks, Paula! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥