Tuesday, August 18, 2015

SAVE THE DATE!


I have a secret I can finally share!!  I am honoured to be designing for the Global Design Project, a brand spanking new challenge site.
I am so excited to be designing with some amazing superstars of the Stampin' Up! family from all around the world.  We launch on the 7th of September, so mark your calendars and come check out who the rest of the DT are - you will be glad you did!

That means, of course, that I will be sharing more projects than I have been recently.  That's a good thing - right?!  I have one I want to share with you today.

I love the Tap, Tap, Tap stamp set.  The old fashioned typewriter is jut so ca-ute! Mine really hasn't seen much ink, so today, it got a work out.  I have created a single layer card (except for the tiny "hello") using masking and sponging.  I find trying to get a subtle blend using sponges very therapeutic!  I have needed a little of that today.  Hope you like!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, and big congrats, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is exciting news :-) congrats Paula, looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO the Queen of sponging - this is gorgeous. Can't wait to see the new challenge site. It's ages since I've entered a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! Love what you did with the Typewriter to age it/highlight it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥