Friday, August 7, 2015

LET'S GET AWAY

Do you ever feel the need to just jump in the car and get away?  I do!  Since that is not always possible, I settled for inking up a stamp set I have had for a while and just not used, aptly named Let's Get Away.  I have no idea why I haven't used it before now, cause it is just so cute!

All my hills are hand cut (I don't own any dies that will cut them for me - yet!) and then I sponged around the edges to create depth.  I used the arrow stamp in this set to create the hillside trees.  I masked and sponged in the road and added my car and camper before stamping my sentiment.  Not my usual serious kinda card, but I love the fun of this one.  I hope you do too!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

5 comments:

  1. Paula, this is AWESOME! I really love the thin sponged strip that showcases the sentiment ... oh, and all the other sponged, colourful details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, thanks for the lovely compliments. I thought the stamped sentiment on the road was pretty inspired too, lol. Thanks for dropping by xox

      Delete
  2. Hi there Paula D. This is your "friend" in Omro, WI I love your card above it really is a fun card and you are so clever to use arrows as trees. No wonder you are such a good demo. I sure wish we could meet sometimes. Take Care and I will e-mail again soon.
    Diana from WI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana, so lovely to hear from you! Perhaps this card was aimed at you. Maybe NZ could be the next trip for you and Jim, then we could meet! xox

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥