Saturday, August 22, 2015

A LITTLE THANKS

I wanted to share a quick little Thank You card I made for a friend to show my appreciation of her.  I needed something quick, so I used a solid leaf image and outline to create a random pattern, three colours of ink and some matching sequins.
To add some interest and texture to an otherwise one layer card, I added some Gold Metallic thread and a wood veneer word.  I really liked how this turned out, as I had no clear plan when I started.  I know she was pleased with it and now has another card she can gift to someone else.

To attach the sequins I used a new glue pen that will be available for purchase from September 1st, in the new Holiday catalogue.  It is called a Fine Tip Glue Pen, is just $14.50, and is perfect for gluing small embellishments, glitter, paper cut outs etc to projects.  I think this is my new favourite "must have" adhesive!  Add it to your wishlist, because you are going to love it too!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, pretty! And that stamp set just arrived! Thanks for the inspiration, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! I have found myself reaching for this stamp set time and again. I have certainly got my money's worth. I hope you love it as much as I do and I look forward to seeing your creations!

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet and simple card ... so eye catching! Love it! Sorry for my absence ... I hope to make amends! :) Hugs Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, welcome back! It is lovely to see you here. I must come for a visit sometime too!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥