Tuesday, July 28, 2015

GOLDEN MILE-STONE

A family friend recently celebrated a BIG birthday.  Of course, my contribution to anyone's birthday is normally a card (of course!).  This was for a male friend so I couldn't go too blingy, but I still managed to get a little bit on there by using gold - embossing, foil and twine.  I also added glitter and Crystal Effects to the birthday number, but that was hard to capture in the photo.

I kept the card colours neutral and I added sponging around the outside of each layer to give it dimension.  Then I carried the theme to the inside of the card as I love to do.

I used foil again to frame the inside piece, and brought the banners from the outside to the inside as well.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥