Thursday, July 9, 2015

DOTTY FOR FLORALS

I don't know what is wrong with me, but for a girl who doesn't normally use a lot of florals in her work, I am loving all the floral stamps in the new SU catalogue!

I was heavily influenced by Teneale Williams with this card.  I loved her bold polka dot background and the multi coloured thank you.  I changed my colours up, added a stamped banner background to ground my thank you sentiment and finished it by wrapping the Bakers twine around the base of the banner.  I carried the gorgeous floral theme through to the inside of my card too, which you just see peeking out.  If you like this set too, "A Whole lot of Lovely", I would love to help you earn it for free, as it is one of the new Reward sets in the catalogue.  Let me know and we can set a date!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Paula. Love this. The layers are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks, Kylie! I really enjoyed putting this card together. Maybe my Mojo is finally coming back?!

      Delete
  2. I love this card! I wondered if you could tell me what size circle punch you used, and are they nesting ones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, I no longer have this card so am not sure of the sizes I used, but the were SU Circle Collection Dies. I just use one that firs the sentiment best, then the next size up for the mat. I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. Could you share with me how you did the Thank You part. You have black Thank You with colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanie, thanks for the lovely comments. The Thank You and flowers is one stamp. I use my stampin' Write Markers to ink up my stamps when I want portions of it in different colours, since they are the same inks as our ink pads. That is just what I did here.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥