Saturday, July 4, 2015

60 IS ONLY 15 IN SCRABBLE

My husband recently celebrated a big "0" birthday and I came across the "60 is only 15 in Scrabble" saying on Pinterest.  Well, let me tell you, I couldn't get it out of my head!  What do you do when that happens?  Run with it, of course!  So here is the card I came up with.

I remembered these awesome cork tiles I had in my stash and hadn't used yet.  I coloured my Scrabble board so that it had a vintage feel to it (rubbing salt into the wound, perhaps, lol).  I have used the Scrabble sentiment on the inside of the card, but forgot to take a photo before I wrote in it, sorry!  I think I managed to tick all the right boxes - male, birthday and funny!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥