Monday, June 8, 2015

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY

Happy 21st Birthday to my wonderful daughter.  I am a super proud Mum, of a talented, caring, beautiful 21 year old.  How has that time gone so quickly?  It only seems like a couple of short years she entered his world and completed our little family!

I made this card to celebrate her special day.  I wanted something elegant, with impact.  I think the bold resist background creates that effect beautifully.  I kept the colours simple using just Black and the new Watermelon Wonder, one of the new Stampin' Up! In Colours this year.  I also added three little Rhinestones.  A girl has to have a little bling, right?

I am lucky she wasn't turning any number that had a four or higher in it, because the only numerical dies I had belong to the File Tabs Edgelits, which only go up to three!  Thankfully, we can now count higher birthdays with the new Little Number thinlits available in the new catalogue.  I just don't have them - yet!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥