Wednesday, June 24, 2015

FEELING SPECIAL TODAY

I don't consider myself a "floral" kind of gal, but that is just the type of stamps I seem to be drawn to in our new annual catalogue.  I particularly loved this stamp set, Garden in Bloom.  Maybe because I can use it for some many wonderful techniques?  It is a two step stamp set (say that fast a few times!).  You can use either the solid image or the line art image on it's own too and it works just a well!  I have used them together for this card.

I have also stamped on the new 270gm Whisper White cardstock.  LOVING this heavier card.  It stands up to added layers and embellishments so beautifully.
  I have used two different techniques for the flowers on this card.  I used sponge daubers to colour the large flower, as I wanted a dark center to the flower.  For the small flower, I simply used the Rock n' Roll technique instead, as the darkest colour was around the outside and was added last.  The Designer Paper along the bottom of my card is called English Garden.  This was my inspiration for the colours on this card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Paula! I love the angled paper; very classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bobbi, I like to try some of the trends I see around. I love cards that are cut on angles at the moment too xox

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Nilla and welcome to my blog xox

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥