1. Smooshed three ink pads onto a Teflon mat and spritzed with water. The colours I used were Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz and Island Indigo. Put your lightest colour down first!!
2. Gently laid my cut to size, Shimmery White card down in the ink. Rubbed the back of my card gently and then lifted away.
3. Dried the wet card with a heat gun.
4. Without adding any more ink or water to the mat again, I continued to lay the card back down to pick up "splotches" of colour. I also dried in between each pick up.
5. Stamped the Image in VersaMark ink, and heat embossed with White embossing powder.
6. Put all my layers together, tied a sailors knot and secured behind the bottom layer. Added dimensionals to this layer, centered and adhered to my card base.
7. Added Basic Pearls to finish.
I love this "Smooshing" technique and hope you will try it too!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog