Monday, March 16, 2015

SMOOSHY CONGRATS!

I had such a fabulous weekend just gone!  I held a stamp day in the town where I live and was joined by some lovely ladies from around the lower North Island.  It was a great day filled with learning, laughter and great projects!  Here is the project that I taught......

Still on a watercolour kick, as you can see.  This is another version of Laura Bassen's "smooshing" technique.  While I would love to show you how it is done, I did actually learn from an online card class.  The class shares so many wonderful techniques, by amazing artists like Laura, and is well worth doing.  You can sign up HERE.
  I have used only Stampin' Up! products to create this card.  I was delighted to see that the SU classic ink range acts very similarly to the distress ink range that others use.  I also used Shimmery White card instead of watercolour paper.

Of course, no card is complete with an empty inside, so I carried the same technique along the bottom to finish it off.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥